Monday, November 29, 2010

Work and Wonder

Well, today I go back to work.  It's with children who are intelligent enough to drive me crazy, so my plan is to quietly empower them with something that they are all wanting very much.  To read and read some more using one book that they all love and fall all over themselves to read.  "Pack your problems outside the door and proceed to victory!"  is my cry. So with prayers before, during and after...I go.  Taking them one on one, they are joys, it's just the mix of them all at once, with their insecurities spilling over, obliterating the reading...the ego inflated so they can't see what they have to do.  Tired, want to go home...but redirecting energy, I want them as pumped as I have been...with hope...that they can learn and catch on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment